https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1604247/PESO/PESO%20---%20dogportrait.html

On 12/17/2014 9:41 PM, Rick Womer wrote:
Firefox returned a 404 error on the first two that I was able to get around,
but the 404 on the third one seems insurmountable.

Rick

On Dec 17, 2014, at 8:15 PM, P.J. Alling wrote:

I was digging through some old files and came across this one.  It was fairly
underexposed, people are amazed at how good the K-5 series cameras are at
bringing out detail but Pentax DSLRs have always been pretty good at that.  In
addition this was taken with my first F 70-210mm f4.-5.6, I'm always amazed at
just how good that lens was.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1604247/PESO/PESO%20---%20dogportrait.html

Equipment: Pentax *ist-D w/smc Pentax F 70-210mm f4.0~5.6.

The second is an informal portrait, I think it captures the subjects
personality pretty well.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1604247/PESO/PESO%20---%20vinnie.html

Equipment: Pentax K-5II w/smc Pentax FA 43mm f1.9 Limited.

Finally a derelict diner being restored.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1604247/PESO/PESO --- milforddiner.html

Equipment: Pentax K-5II w/smc Pentax A 24mm f2.8.

As usual comments are welcome but may be totally ignored.

immortality through not dying.
        -- Woody Allen

http://photo.net/photos/RickW