on 19.04.02 12:50, [EMAIL PROTECTED] at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Well, let's see. Overall impression excellent , one or two niggles.
> 1. How the bloody hell can you change the focus spot position when holding
> camera in "use" position? I need to chop most of my fingers off, don't I?
It's not perfect - you are right, but still better than nothing ;-)

> 2. AE Lock on for 20 seconds - why? Why not locked when your pinkie is on the
> AE lock button, only?
I think you can easily use "hold" button instead...

> 3. Horrible sound. Pentax really could have done a lot better here. OK, so I
> didn't put film thru it. Does the sound change significantly with film in?
It is the quietest of all motor-driven Pentaxes, and its mirror is dumped
perfectly - it feels like rangefinder camera rather than SLR one!

> So I have decided I can't live with it, and it has to go. Hello little KX,
> sorry I've missed you, come back to daddy.

KX is nice, but it is a whole different world than AF bodies :-)

--
Pozdrowienia
Sylwek