Zos, thank you for the pointers to those two packages.
I just downloaded argyll, and will take a look at it.

The software that comes with ColorMunki Display is indeed very "skinny".
I was surprised that it only allows to save a profile, but doesn't allow
While the software allows multiple display calibration, inability of
dissapointing.

I haven't experienced much of problems with the accuracy (but I might be not as demanding user in this case), but I've been
fighting a lot with the problem caused by the conflict with the Windows'
video driver "persistence" service that I mentioned earlier.
(I do need that persistence service, so I cannot afford disabling it.)
I am very disappointed that while it is a well known problem, X-Rite
doesn't bother to provide any warning/reference to it, and I am not even
talking that they didn't bother to find a work-around.

Actually, in regard to that, I still have an unresolved quest:
A one-click (or very minimial number of clicks) solution for loading
an existing display profile under Windows 7.
It can be a separate small program, or whatever reasonable setup.
I would greatly appreciate if someone knows such a solution.

Best regards,

Igor