On 22/12/2014 3:39 PM, David J Brooks wrote:
On Mon, Dec 22, 2014 at 3:08 PM, Bill <anotherdrunken...@gmail.com> wrote:
On 22/12/2014 2:04 PM, Attila Boros wrote:

Spot on! Did you use manual focus?

Nope. The AF on the Fuji is incredible (coming from Pentax, anyway). Forty
nine point AF, with the measurement being done on the imaging sensor so
there are no focus errors.

Damn, I bet I am starting to sound like an insufferable fan boy.

Suffer away, great picture, great focus on the eyes

Thanks Dave, that is very kind.

bill

Dave

Thanks for commenting