Thanks so much, Paul, for summarizing your wife's current status.
The two of you have many supportive friends expecting the best possible outcome.

Jack

----- Original Message -----
From: "Paul Stenquist" <pnstenqu...@comcast.net>
To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List" <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Friday, December 26, 2014 8:57:44 AM
Subject: Re: To: Paul Stenquist

Hi Jack,

Yes, I haven’t been able to keep up with the list, and I’m not shooting much —
just what I need for my work. My wife is in post-surgery treatment. She’s made
it through four of twelve chemo sessions, and feels okay most of the time. The
original pathology wasn’t promising with 21 of the 27 lymph nodes removed
testing positive, but we’re hoping for the best. She had a CAT scan last week.
That should give us our first clear idea of whether or not the cancer has
spread to major organs as well as some gauge in regard to the effectiveness of
the chemo.

Best,
Paul