We're on the verge of starting up the presses for the 2015 edition of
the PDML Photo Annual. The process we've developed and refined since
2009 is working well, so there won't be any changes this time round:
Send us three photos – one will definitely get into the book, two if
you're really good or we're really desperate ;-)

This year (or next year, as 2015 still is at this point) we're hoping
to get the book done a little earlier than in the past couple of
years. The delay with the 2014 book was from Doug Brewer's
unfortunately-timed cancer diagnosis (so inconsiderate of him!) and I
for one consider chemo/radiation therapy a pretty valid excuse for
tardiness. We expect (fingers crossed) that he'll be fully up to speed
this time around. I might even manage to be on the ball, too.

As usual, profits go to the Global Health Initiative program of Boston
Children's Hospital and the Dana-Farber Cancer Institute. We're hoping
to break all our meagre records for donations this time. Perhaps with
a contribution from Pentax/Richo? John Carlson (Senior Marketing
Manager) emailed me in June saying they'd make a contribution this
year, but all follow-up emails from myself and the people at
Dana-Farber have gone unanswered. Don't know what's up in that
department but we'll try again in 2015.

I'm trying to work up a gallery exhibit for the book somewhere in
Boston. Nothing definite yet but I'll keep everyone posted. We haven't
had an exhibit to accompany the book since 201o and I think it's about
time for another.

The submission form will go live at midnight GMT tomorrow and remain
open until midnight GMT on 28 February. Get your best shots ready!

--
Mark Roberts - Photography & Multimedia
www.robertstech.com