not necessarily, if your camera is bolted to a tripod (as it should be
;)

that, btw, was one of the reason i decided AF is not for me -- even
when the interface is good (i had minolta maxxum 7), it's still quite a
pia compared to manual focusing, where there's no such thing as
"focusing points". and i like that a lot, makes my life much more
enjoyable.

http://fastmail.fm - Come on home