Ah-ha...Thanks.

-p

On 1/1/2015 10:40 AM, Mark Roberts wrote:
Paul wrote:

If I don't sign up 1/3 of the page is covered...what I can see is very nice.

Click on the "Image" icon at the top of the page and you get the image
alone.

On 1/1/2015 10:00 AM, Mark Roberts wrote:
I've been uploading a few things to Pinterest these days. Here's a
view of Wildcat Mountain in New Hampshire, taken over Thanksgiving
weekend 2014.
http://www.pinterest.com/pin/322570392035498383/

--
Being old doesn't seem so old now that I'm old.

--
Being old doesn't seem so old now that I'm old.