Done...

On 1/1/2015 2:01 PM, Doug Brewer wrote:
Hi, troops.

Happy New Year, wherever you are. I am, again, swamped as I prepare
for another Winter Residency. I thought I'd get on here and wave my
arms a little, to let you all know I'm still alive, and that it's that
time of year again. The kitty is empty, so if you could throw a few
rupees into the pot, I could pay the bill and we can keep on keeping
on.

Thanks ever so much, and a special note of thanks go out to Stan
Halpin. He knows why.

Onward and upward, troops. Hasta. www.pdml.net is where you'lll find the link.

--
Being old doesn't seem so old now that I'm old.