If he's talking about Melbourne FL, he's seriously disturbed, it's a disturbing place...

On 12/24/2014 1:50 AM, Brian Walters wrote:
Quoting Darren Addy <pixelsmi...@gmail.com>:

I miss Melbourne so much. This ol' country boy isn't normally much for
cities, but that is one in which I could quite happily live out my
days.

Just curious, Darren. Are you talking about Melbourne, Australia (the subject of Dave's photo) or Melbourne, Florida?

If the former, when were you downunder?

Cheers

Brian

Brian Walters