FWIW, the black thing over the page that wants you to sign up is a
script from pinimg.com

NoScript blocked it & I had to temporarily allow it in order to see what
you're talking about.

On 1/1/2015 12:05 PM, Daniel J. Matyola wrote:
Yes, Pinterest is very annoying for non-members.
I was able to scroll down and thus see the entire image, a slice at a
time, and it does seem quite nice.  I'm sure it would look better if I
could view it all at once .  .  .  .

Dan Matyola