Mark, I agree with Brian, 'Near Swan Creek' is my favorite.

Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message ----- From: "Brian Walters" <apathy...@lyons-ryan.org>
Subject: Re: GESO - B&W Pictures of Trees

Quoting Mark C <pdml-m...@charter.net>:

Not originally a gallery but three B&W photos of trees -

http://www.markcassino.com/b2evolution/index.php/gnarly

http://www.markcassino.com/b2evolution/index.php/near-swan-creek

http://www.markcassino.com/b2evolution/index.php/winter-solstice-2014

Click on the images for large files in flickr.

Top two images are on Arista Edu Ultra 200 (Foma Pan 200) at ISO 200 and developed in Rodinal. The bottom one is Tri-X @ 1600 and pushed in HC110 Dil B. All with a Pentax Mz-S and FA 50 f1.7 or FA 28-105 powrzoom. Comments welcome!

"Near Swan Creek" is really well done - excellent composition.

The Flickr interface defeated me - I couldn't find a way to view at original size. Eventually I hit the download button and viewed them locally.

Those images stimulated me to take another browse through Ansel Adam's "Trees".

--
Cheers

Brian

Brian Walters