Yes.

Jack

----- Original Message -----
From: "Larry Colen" <l...@red4est.com>
To: "Pentax-Discuss List" <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Monday, January 12, 2015 4:34:31 PM
Subject: email check,   did other people get my email about yesterday's
portraits?

Yesterday, I sent a message out with links to a couple of photos of a
photo session.  The email did not show up in my inbox, and I checked my
"capture and duplicate everything" folder and it's not there either.

It is possible that the list does not always send email back to the
person who sent it, or that there was a hiccup with my mail server where
the message was held up.

     Larry

--
Larry Colen  l...@red4est.com (postbox on min4est)