Jeff wrote:

> Brother Bill,
> Does Brother Aaron give you a commission for every convert?

        nah - he's a relative newbie, but he has great enthusiasm!  :^)

        I've been convinced of the 6x7's superiority for ~20yrs.
        In fact, I used medium formats for many years before even
        owning any 35mm gear (and even then it was rangefinders for
        years before SLRs. Brownies, 6x6 folders and the like.
        TTL viewing/focusing, DOF preview, Aperture Priority exposure
        and such came very late in my photographic journeys.

        Only bad luck made the appearance of a 6x7 at a time
        co-incident w/ a bit of extra dough forstayed possession
        of aforementioned jewel - all things come to he who waits.

        !8^D