You can make a really fat rubber band shim by cutting a section out of an old bicycle inner-tube

On 1/14/2015 5:49 PM, Darren Addy wrote:
That thread I linked to earlier said that it will be a little loose
but the gap can easily be made up with something like a couple of
rubber bands, or something similar, and then clamping over that (so it
will be unseen).

-D