From: "J. C. O'Connell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Photoshop question

I dont have photoshop but was wondering if
it has a feature i would like:

Auto color balance- This would involve putting
the cursor on a known gray object ( white shadows
would work) and clicking the mouse, the program
would then automatically adjust the red, green blue, to
make
that area (and the rest of the pic, to neutral gray.
It sure would save time rather than manually adjusting
the individual color channels.

Does photoshop have this??
JCO