Everything come up very quickly and looks great on Safari.
Only suggestion would be a click here to enter on the cover photo for the noobs.
On 1/18/15 10:34 PM, pdml-requ...@pdml.net wrote:
Message: 3
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2015 18:37:24 -0500
From: Mark C<pdml-m...@charter.net>
To:PDML@pdml.net
Subject: New Photo Gallery Layout  / 100 Snowflakes

After experiencing problems upgrading my blog, including some site down
time, last fall I wound up getting professional help (in the form of a
programmer) who quickly and efficiently resolved the issues. Some were
the result of issues with my webhost. Other issues stemmed from some
hacks and modifications that I had made over the years (following "cook
book" type instructions because that is the only way I could attempt to
modify code.)

Now that the site is running well I'm testing out the built in photo
gallery tool. I threw together a quick gallery today of 100 snowflakes.
I'd appreciate feedback on how this gallery looks on your system - not
so much regarding the content but rather how well the gallery tool is
presenting it.

http://www.markcassino.com/b2evolution/index.php/photo/

There is currently only the one gallery there. The tool is not perfect
but since I was able to get this gallery together in about 30 minutes
(not counting the time spent selecting and prepping images) I am happy
with how easy it is to put images out there. There are some detailed
issues I still need to work out. The alternative would be to use jalbum
or some other tool and run the galleries outside of the CCMS program.
The static HTML galleries currently on my site are getting very old and
need to go - I am hoping to come up with some way to easily create and
update content. All I am aiming for is something that works well and
looks OK and is not "in the way" of the actual images.

Comments would be appreciated - especially if it does not work properly
for you.

Mark