The housecleaning continues. Now I'm selling my nifty Dell Mini 10v
netbook computer that's running Mac OS 10.6.2 (Snow Leopard). Includes
all original discs, so you can switch it back to Windows XP (which is
how it came from Dell, obviously) if you like.

It's a great little travel computer, which is how I've used it for
years. It weighs less than 3 lbs and measures just over 10 x 7 inches.
It's been my internet connection, image browser and backup storage
device on many a trip. 3 USB ports and one SD card slot. I ordered
mine with the optional double battery pack, for extra-long running on
battery power.

It's in excellent condition. Includes box, packing, AC power supply,
all discs and manuals.
$120.00 plus shipping.

--
Mark Roberts - Photography & Multimedia