I am not completely satisfied with this photo:
I didn't have much time to shoot it (and I didn't have the magic motion-stopping spray like Mark C. and a few others have), as I had other obligations, and only a minute or two for these shots.
I should've closed down the aperture father, instead of keeping it at 4.0
(on 50-135/2.8) to enhance the DOF, making wings being completely in focus.

Anyway, enjoy!
http://42graphy.org/misc/butterfly_IR23812.jpg

All comments and suggestions are welcome!

Igor