Jens Bladt wrote:

> The K-3 is my most used camera. Use it every single day.
> I suppose the only better Pentax camera available for a long time would
> be the 645Z - it has Live View, ISO above 200.000 and a flipable
> screen.
> I can't afford it yet, but someday I may buy a used one :-)

I've a K3 some weeks now and I'm delighted with it. I note that heavier
discounts are about, even in the short time I've owned one, so something new
to come? I'm not bothered now, as the K3 is a delight.

The 645Z is remarkable, and I thought very costly, until I looked at the
competition, some of which are three times as much.

Malcolm