Thanks Jostien and Attila
I allready have a very old Bamboo, but I'm not shure it works in Windows 7.
So, I have ordered the Wacom Intuos Pro.
Not too expensive at ebay. I'm sure It'll be fine for jewelry, where removing the background is a must do ...

I try to be very accurate when it comes to lighting and exposure - background as well as foreground, in order to get a pure, white background. So drawing selections is not too hard and sometimes not at all necassary. But still, there's a lot of retouching to do....

Thanks for helping :-)