Is "kitting it out" something like "pimping it out?"
Hope the Mrs gets the a full, generous, dose, of "retail" treatment. :)

Jack

----- Original Message -----
From: "Steve Cottrell" <co...@seeingeye.tv>
To: "pentax list" <PDML@pdml.net>
Sent: Saturday, January 31, 2015 10:37:22 AM
Subject: PESO - Window Shopping, Oxford 2015

Hi all,

Been quiet on the list as I've acquired another Land Rover Defender and
am busy kitting it out as an outside broadcast vehicle. In other news,
will have to purchase another video camera to use as a B cam at some
point, looking likely to be a Canon C100. Looking forward to trying a
few Pentax lenses on it via an adaptor!

Meanwhile, the Mrs is recovering from the flu and I promised I'd drive
her to Oxford for some shopping hell er I mean retail therapy. Stood
ages gazing through this scene before I realised I had my Fuji X10 in my
pocket. No cropping and very little adjustment, a tiny bit of sharpening.

<http://peso.posthaven.com/window-shopping-oxford-2015>

Hope all are well, cheers :-)

--

Cheers,