Hey Bill,
 Great, I`m glad you got the warmed up!
I just kind of miss Wheatfields promotion of PUG, telling us when the
deadline approaches, so I`ll do it (if I remember every month ;) )
Love those Grandfather Mountain pics, and the group shots, make sure
you get some group shots for us to see.
Steve Larson
Redondo Beach, California
P.S., it`s not too late to submit folks!

Bill Owens wrote:

> Hey Steve, after several months of no submissions, I got busy the other
day
> and submitted for both May and June.  Hopefully I'll have something decent
> from Grandfather Mountain for July, maybe even a group shot of the
PDML'ers