Thanks, Bob, and nice gallery.  There are some frames in there I don’t think I
saw while we were active on our unfinished collaborative project.  All are
great, but that last one is great fun! The gallery is another example of your
wonderful playful eye we all love! I thought about posting some shots from Holy
Island, but took a chance with the one I submitted—something a little different.

Cheers, Christine