Thanks, Christine, Ann and Alan.

Yes, Ann, this was in an aquarium;  The Maui Ocean Center to be precise.
I am very fond of aquaria, and have visited them all over the world.
This is one of the better ones, especially for reef fish.  It also has
a lot of educational information about Humpback Whales, but no
specimens in the aquarium.  <G>
Dan Matyola