William,
I was wrong. I was thinking of my Yashica Electro rangefinders. On the
original full-size models (45/1.7 lens), click stops were every 1/3 stop.
On the later, slightly smaller GL, this was changed to half-stops.

William Johnson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Curious. I have both the older Super Program with the 400..800..1600
ASA/ISO dial and the newer one with the 400...1000.1600 dial. Both have
click stops for film in 1/3 stops. There are other subtle differences
between them as well. Is there a third version of the Super Program out
there? And how would one set film speed by half stops when film speeds
are rated in 1/3 stops? Or did I misunderstand what you are saying?

Paul Franklin Stregevsky