Sounds like it was probably Type 55.

I wish the Impossible Film Project would bring it back.

On 2/10/2015 5:00 PM, Mark C wrote:
Several yeas ago - 2002 or 3 as I recall -  I took a workshop led by
Mark Klett who used Polaroid negatives at that time for some of his
landscape work. He gave an in-field demonstration - basically using a
view camera with Polaroid back. After he extracted the negative he put
it in a rack which dropped into a container full of sodium sulfite
solution (I assume standard hypo clear.) At the end of the day he'd pull
the negs out of the solution, clean then up, rise and dry. He spoke very
highly of the quality of the Polaroid neg - I don't know if the  film he
used then is still avoiable but it looked like an simple approach to LF
photography.