"[Camels] It's What You Do!"

BTW, it's Wednesday today!. :-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjIME2BweZ8

Cheers,

Igor

 Bob W-PDML Wed, 11 Feb 2015 14:18:57 -0800

We all need a hump from time to time.

On 11 Feb 2015, at 22:10, P.J. Alling <webstertwenty...@gmail.com> wrote:

I don't know but it kind of worries me that Paul may have dated a camel.

On 2/11/2015 3:59 PM, Igor PDML-StR wrote:

Bingo!

(And no, I don't know your highschool sweetheart. :-) )

Well, this just proves what I wrote: PDMLers is a very smart crowd.
(And I am still impressed, as I don't know how you've guessed it.)

Jack, your question "Are sows that hairy, Igor?" left me guessing, who you
actually meant, as "sow" apparently, can have so many different meanings:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sow
I guess you meant a wild pig, based on the other thread.

Igor

Looks like a camel. OTOH, do you know any of the girls I dated in college? ;