Wow!
John, you nailed it! You are good!

The full photo can be seen here: http://42graphy.org/misc/2014-05-18-safari/_IR07551.html

As for the first puzzle, here is the full photo:
http://42graphy.org/misc/2014-05-18-safari/_IR07654.html

And for the photo in the "In the eye of the beholder":
http://42graphy.org/misc/2014-05-18-safari/_IR07568.html
http://42graphy.org/misc/2014-05-18-safari/_IR07569.html

Igor

 John Thu, 12 Feb 2015 10:01:47 -0800 wrote:

The brain has a remarkable power to decipher meaning without ever noticing the scrambled words.

I have no idea whose eye it is, unless it's a Llama.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHNczNvOnGc

... and if it's not, it should be.