Well, my first MIJ Silver Limited hasn't even arrived yet (43mm
currently clearing customs in Chicago) and I've got another one on the
way. This time, no New Belgium Trippels were involved: my employer has
been kind enough to purchase me a minty MIJ Silver 77mm f/1.8 from
Japan!

Frankly, once the Pentax FF ships, I believe that it is the 77mm and
the fast 85mm Pentax lenses that are going to see the biggest jumps in
prices. With an APS-C lens, you can use a Nifty Fifty for this FOV,
but with the full frame sensor, the Nifty Fifty goes back to being a
normal lens  I believe there will be a significantly increased demand
for the 70-85mm focal range.

I have reason to feel rather confident that I'm going to really like
the Limiteds.
--
Life is too short to put up with bad bokeh.