Thanks for commenting Malcolm.

As for the D H Day Barns, They both were shot with on a tripod @ 400 ISO, the color image was shot @1/50 sec & f/11, while the B+W image was taken @1/25 sec & f/16. In both, IIRC, I manually focused on the close part of the fence.

The barn is adjacent to the Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore in the Leelanau Peninsula of north west Lower Peninsula of Michigan.

Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message ----- From: "Malcolm Smith" <rrve...@virginmedia.com>
Subject: RE: PESO - 'Waiting for Spring'

Ken Waller wrote:

A river Birch bud after and ice storm.

Another great picture Ken, but remind me about the two images 'D H Day Barn' you have in your gallery. I really like them, especially the framing of the
fence in the foreground.

Malcolm