Nice spring "house cleaning", Peter. Enjoyed the look!

Jack

----- Original Message -----
From: "P.J. Alling" <webstertwenty...@gmail.com>
To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List" <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Sunday, February 22, 2015 9:55:21 PM
Subject: PESO's -- Assorted

I'm doing a little computer housekeeping and found a re-writeable CD
with a few images I was obviously intending to post, but since they're
not in my PESO directory, I don't think I ever got around to it.  Maybe
I did, and they got lost.  However, if you've never seen them before
they'll be new to you anyway.

So in no particular order, well actually in alphabetical order.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1604247/PESO/PESO%20--%20abigail.html

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1604247/PESO/PESO%20--%20alogofgall.html

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1604247/PESO/PESO%20--%20cattailsweep.html

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1604247/PESO/PESO%20--%20divot.html

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1604247/PESO/PESO%20--%20untitledxviii.html

Equipment: Camera was a Pentax *ist-Ds lenses various as per my usual
practice, you can hover your mouse over the image on the web page and a
tool tip showing title, camera, and lens will magically appear.

As usual comments are welcome but may be totally ignored.

immortality through not dying.
-- Woody Allen