From: "Bob Sullivan" <rf.sulli...@gmail.com>
To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List" <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Tuesday, February 24, 2015 10:13:24 AM
Subject: Re: PESO: Hawk

Dan, PJ, and Jeffery,

Thanks for the comments.
I agree the 2nd one featuring the beak is better.
And I do like that old A300/4, even more without the 1.7x AF teleconverter.
(I'm waiting for the full frame Pentax and eyeing my old glass!)
I'd like the eye in better focus, but I'm holding an effective 510mm lens
out the car window and haven't turned the engine off.

Regards,  Bob S.