Probably so, but it scans just a tiny bit better if you give it a
slightly longer pause after the comma.

On 2/24/2015 4:35 PM, Jack Davis wrote:
I think "very" could be superfluous.

Jack

----- Original Message -----
From: "John" <sesso...@earthlink.net>
To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List" <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Tuesday, February 24, 2015 1:09:18 PM
Subject: Re: "whatzit" revealed..

FWIW, the version I learned in kindergarten here in the south:

Fuzzy Wuzzy was a bear
Fuzzy Wuzzy had no hair
Fuzzy Wuzzy wasn't very fuzzy,
Was he?

If y'all want, I can dig out my 101 Elephant Jokes book.

On 2/24/2015 3:11 PM, Ann Sanfedele wrote:
yes I answered John with the MIdwest version too :-)
But your structure was better than I remembered

ann