I have been trying to post this for a while :)
Just before Christmas, a colleague lent me a manual focus 200/f2.5. His K10 had
given up the ghost and he was switching to a Fuji XT-1. He wanted to know if it
was worth keeping his few Pentax manual focus lenses so he asked me to try it
out on my K3 to see what it was capable of.
I think this was probably the trickiest exposure to make, especially using
stop-down metering. Manual focus was fairly difficult. If you look closely, I’m
slightly off. One eye isn’t in completely sharp focus but I thought I did
pretty well. Resolution seems pretty good.
Actually, the hardest part was getting the subject to stay still while I
focused!

https://flic.kr/p/qsNxDT

---
Wendy Beard