I'd rather save my money for the putative Pentax FF DSLR & apply the brassing myself.

On 2/25/2015 4:35 PM, Darren Addy wrote:
http://petapixel.com/2015/02/24/this-leica-m-p-correspondent-edition-was-designed-by-lenny-kravitz/

I think I still have a very well used black Spotmatic body that was
part of my first big Takumar kit purchase that has some wonderful
brassing on it. (That kit, formerly owned by a doctor in Canada,
contained a super rare 1957 Takumar 100mm f3.5 preset and the sale of
that to a European collector pushed me down the slippery slope of
LBA). I hope I didn't toss it. Need to take some pics of that body.
Maybe even WITH that body.
:)