After having put on sale a digital camera that only shoots BW, another one without a display on the back (http://www.theverge.com/2014/9/16/6182703/leica-m-edition-60-announced) and now one that is already worn (so that you won't have to go out and take some pics), they just need to design a camera without a sensor & electronics. They just need to put a shutter to click on the inside, so that you won't have to deal with the crap you took. I bet they will make one soon.
Dario

-----Messaggio originale----- From: Bob W-PDML
Sent: Thursday, February 26, 2015 12:04 AM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Re: The brassing will cost you extra.

On 25 Feb 2015, at 23:01, Mark Roberts <postmas...@robertstech.com> wrote:

Steve Cottrell wrote:

On 25/2/15, Darren Addy, discombobulated, unleashed:

http://petapixel.com/2015/02/24/this-leica-m-p-correspondent-edition-was-
designed-by-lenny-kravitz/

I have never seen anything so bloody ridiculous in my life

I'll bet it's a good seller amongst people who buy Peter Lik's
photos...

They should make a special edition Lik Leica Luxe, just for the sake of euphony. And then make it appear to have no shutter release catch, so people could say 'it looks like the Lik Leica Luxe lacks locks'.