Dag, don't let the naysayers[*] influence you away from this kind of
work. You have a well developed eye for selecting the perfect
composition that isolates the subject and omits unnecessary detail.
Really! This is outstanding stuff. These folks should have all been
handing you their cards.

--
*  I mean no disrespect, Ann, and Dag's unnamed wife. :)

--
-bmw