Ok Cotty, send me your address... But I remember pretty well we did agree on
a frameless Colosseo's postcard..... didn't we?
You are getting greedy, my friend! <vbg>

Picture of the month... Thank you Cotty, now I've something to oppose to my
Adorable Superior when she gets arguing there is a lot of more important
things (*)  to do, rather than take stupid shots to stupid bottles...
A propos of bottles.... Brunello di Montalcino on our table, this night!!!

(*) giving Baby the pap, washing  Baby, putting Baby to sleep .....

Ciao,
Fabio

PS
Thank you Stan, too... that lens (SMC Pentax-M Macro 1:4 100 mm) is a real
gem

(snip)