On 3/3/2015 17:07, Brian Walters wrote:
Quoting Ann Sanfedele <ann...@nyc.rr.com>:

I may be wrong, but that sounds like it would be a nasty programming
bit for one month... providing a link to a larger image with a URL
on your own web page would be kinder :-)

You're never wrong Ann...

I know, I know - it infuriated my 3rd husband.. but then, he was _never_ right so...

ann

I think I can work with a wider image than normal but a link to a larger
version somewhere might be useful too.  Not everyone has their own web
space but I can probably find somewhere to store images if necessary.