We don't really have a Kosciusko Day in Nee Jersey.  I was making a Joke.

Kosciusko was a Polish patriot who came to America to fight for the
rebels in the Revolutionary War, and became one of Washington's
generals.

There is a famous Kosciusko Bridge in New York, near Albany, also
known as the Double Bridge or the Dolly Parton Bridge for its shape.
There is also a spicy brown mustard sold in the US named after
Kosciusko.

I thought more people would get these references, but I guess not.
So, my jokes fell flat.

Dan Matyola