Thanks, Brian and thanks everyone for your kind comments!  Much appreciated.

My husband, Darrel, and I were having our annual eye exam and in the exam room
at the same time--kind of family time at the eye doctor. Darrel was behind the
instrument, and I took some pictures.  We have to go again soon, and I want to
do a photo with Darrel behind the instrument and with me standing beside him
wearing the spectacle instrument,which is in the shape of eye glasses with the
big curvy lenses.  I'll have to take a tripod, of course.  Our eye doctor is
great fun, so I know he'll be ok with it.

Thanks again everyone for your kind comments. This month's PUG is fantastic
with lots of really great shots. Such and inspiration, which I need. I haven't
been shooting.

Cheers, Christine

Sent from my iPad