Ann -

What a great photo... You have all the stages of life there! The young pup running down the dock, the lovers in the boat, the middle aged guy leaning on the rail and the old salt sitting on the bench...

Its not everyday that I would say "This photo is a remarkable allegory of the existential human condition." But there - I just said it.

Not disclosing which of the figures *I* relate to...

Mark