On 21/03/15 14:56, Christine Aguila wrote:
On Mar 19, 2015, at 3:55 PM, Toralf Lund <tor...@toralf.net> wrote:

On 19/03/15 14:39, Rick Womer wrote:
I found the list on the Pentax web site when Pentax owned it. Then in
1994 we went on sabbatical, and I could only get it through expensive
trans-Atlantic dial-up, so I unsubscribed. I looked for it a few times
after we got back, but couldn't find it. Then about 11 years ago I ran
into Mark! and Lisa at some airport where Lisa and I had been
attending the same meeting, and he gave me the new details.

I posted this looking for ideas to reverse the slide rather than to
provide reasons or excuses for it. Who has such an idea?
#I #think #we #should #try #to #look #cooler #by #using #a #certain #characters
#a #lot.

I have hashtag allergies!  Cheers, Christine
So do I, really. Made myself slightly ill, there. Still trying to recover:-)

- Toralf