Thanks for looking and commenting, Bob.

Yes, I plan to return often, so that I can get better shots of this view.  <G>

Of course, with a better camera, a better telephoto lens, and a better
photographer, one could create a better result, but I prefer to just
keep hacking away until blind luck and circumstance give me that
memorable image.

It is very blue, that's that's the way the camera captured it, and
also the way I saw it and remember it.

This is a pretty severe crop.  The peaks are more than 75 miles apart,
and there was a lot of haze and vog in the air.

In any event, I like it as an abstract, as well as a representation of
one of my very favorite views.

Dan Matyola