Jostein Øksne wrote:

>I apologise for the inconvenience.
>I guess the internet was not really meant to be global in the first place.
>:-)
>
>What's worse is that if I have to carry this responsibility alone, it means
>there are no submissions from Tim Øsleby, Pål Jensen or Luka Kneževi?-Strika
>either. :-(

It's a shame none of them have contributed to the book this year – and
where the hell did Pål disappear to? And, yes, Luka's "c" with accent
is one of the hardest to find even in relatively comprehensive fonts
:)

Fortunately, I have font design/editing software so it usually isn't
too much trouble to add missing characters to a font set.

--
Mark Roberts - Photography & Multimedia
www.robertstech.com