I got an email from Grandfather Mountain about the Nature Photography
Weekend.

Most of you who plan to attend probably know this already, but I thought
I'd pass it along just in case anyone is thinking about attending for
the first time or the first time in a long time.

The 2015 Nature Photography Registration will open at 8:00 AM Eastern
Daylight Time on Wednesday April 1 instead of Midnight as it has been in
the past.

They're also going to allow participants to enter GFM at 10:00am on
Friday, May 29, instead of mid-afternoon, to give participants more time
to shoot during the day.

I got their email on March 14, so that will give you some idea how far
behind I am on stuff.