From: Mick Maguire [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, April 22, 2002 12:10 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Item # 1348002440

Aaron said: "Should ask him how his cap differs from this:"

Well, it *is* a different cap. It's a much older incarnation of the cap
currently available, and of a slightly different design. Yes it performs the
same function and yes it is made by the same company, but it has different
wording (Asahi optical co as opposed to Pentax), and doesn't have the later
lip.
IMHO they *are* different, *but* it's still a stupid price!

BTW I have absolutely no connection to this twerp trying to sell the cap.