On Mar 28, 2015, at 10:58 pm, Brian Walters <apathy...@lyons-ryan.org> wrote:

>>> Yeah - and it costs $120-$160 for the experience in the aptly named 'Cage
>>> of Death' ....
>>
>> So what you're really saying is that it's a sneaky way to increase the
>> average IQ of the human population of Australia.
>
> No, sadly - it's just the tourists who go into the cage...

The locals know that you can get a pretty good death-by-croc experience for
free by simply jumping into Adelaide River.  Or just about any beach, depending
how lucky you feel.

I did get a couple of photos of the "Cage of Death".

Top view:
http://gallery.multi.net.nz/photo/895/#peso

Croc view:
http://gallery.multi.net.nz/photo/896/#peso