Note the date.

On 4/1/2015 4:04 AM, Christine Aguila wrote:
Well, hats off to you, Sir Cotty!  What fun!  Where did you order it
from?  I don’t see anything on the Pentax/Ricoh page.  9 months, aye?
Well, gives me time to save up!

Cheers, Christine

On Apr 1, 2015, at 2:36 AM, Steve Cottrell <co...@seeingeye.tv>
wrote:

Well, I've decided if you can't beat em, join em. I've taken the
plunge and pre-ordered a Pentax full frame DSLR. Actually quite
excited by it all. Will measure the sensor on arrival and if it's
even a micron short of 36mm X 24mm, the hat stays safe.

Delivery is showing as exactly 9 months from today's date -
looking forward to this baby.

--

Cheers, Cotty

___/\__    Broadcast, Corporate, ||  (O)  |    Web Video
Production ----------    <www.seeingeye.tv>
the PDML, please visit the link directly above and follow the
directions.